Building Capacity to Fight Foreclosures in Northern Virginia
Join the Capital Area Foreclosure Network (CAFN) and other stakeholders for a discussion of the scope of Northern Virginia’s foreclosure problem, existing housing counseling and outreach efforts, particularly in the area’s hotspots (including Fairfax and Prince William counties), and the resources needed to effectively combat the problem.
Guest speakers include representatives from:
- Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (Office of Housing Counseling)
- Virginia Association of Housing Counselors
- Virginia Cooperative Extension
- Virginia Housing and Development Authority
The session will also include an open discussion on Northern Virginia’s counseling needs versus capacity.
- DATE | December 6th, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- LOCATION | Reston Interfaith, 11150 Sunset Hills Road, Reston, VA
- RSVP | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Northern Virginia Affordable Housing Alliance is a broad based regional organization dedicated to the creation of successful communities through affordable housing education and advocacy.